Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

QFTD53 Sisters


Congratulations to Karen aka Dunbrook for being the new Queen. I'm happy to pass along the reign, enjoy. :)
This is the CARD I chose from Karen's gallery.

I made this card for my twin sister Bonnie (okstamper) I wish I could be there for her when she needs me, so I thought I would make her a card.
I made SU Rose Romance as the base, I layered with blue bazzill cs. I typed the sentiment is computer generated several times over on GP white cs. I stamped the image with black stazon on GP white cs, layered with SU rose romance cs. I paper pieced the outfits & used my primascolor pencils to color. I tied DMC floss on the button then adhered it to the prima flower. I panel is raised with 3D squares & the flower is adhered with a sticky dot.

Things I changed: Omitted the ribbon, added layers, changed sentiment.



StampsMe & My Big Ideas Inkadinkado
Accessoriesprimascolor pencils, button, prima flower, 3D dots, sticky dot, scissors, computer
PaperSU rose romance cs, GP white cs, misc dp, blue bazzill cs
Ink:Black stazon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails