Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

IC275 Fossil Patchwork



This is for today's inspiration challenge. We were to choose something from the Fossil website to create something. I chose this cute HANDBAG.

I used gray cs as the base, made it into a 5X7 card to make it work. I used a medium square punch on gray, burgundy, peachy orange & GP white cs, then cut into triangles. I adhered them on a piece of lined cs, just to get them as straight as I can, but it didn't work out that way. I used a black fine sharpie pen to make the notches around each triangle as well as the outside of the panel. I stamped the flower with black stazon on the peachy cs, made 2 flowers, cut out & added a black button with white DMC floss. I also added 2 black flourish chipboard glitter stickers underneath.



Stamps:Doodle This
Paper:peach orange cs, gray cs, GP white cs, burgundy cs
Ink:black stazon
Accessories:chipboard flourish stickers, button, DMC floss, black sharpie pen, medium square punch, scissors

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails