Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

FS214 Pearly Flowers



Congratulations to Bridget for being Featured Stamper. I've always admired your gallery & your generous comments on my cards. I chose Bloomin' Gold as my inspiration to CASE.
I used Reflections pink cs as the base & for the 2nd layer too. I used SU Love & Happiness Rub Ons for the white flower swirls, added mini white pearls to the small flowers. I had just bought these pre-made white flowers 3D die cuts at Target for $2.40 (pkg of 38) on clearance. I added a string of white pearls, then adhered a Zot sticky dot for the big white pearl & put in on the string of pearls. The sentiment is also from the SU Hope & Happiness Rub Ons. I wanted to use white as the base, but then couldn't use the rub ons since they were white.

Things I changed: omitted the embossing, pre-made flowers & colors.

Thanks for looking!



Paper:Reflections pink cs
Accessories: string of white pearls, mini adhesive white pearls, pre-made 3D die cut flowers, SU Hope & Happiness Rub Ons, big 1/2 pearl

1 comment:

Laura VanVleet said...

Beautiful card, Connie! Great job on the CASE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails