Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

F4A56 Stitched Garden



This is for the Free For All challenge, which is How Does Your Garden Grow.
I decided to do a tall card. The card base is GP white cs. I used My Mind's Eye dp's, stitched down the seam using a zig zag stitch, plus also stitched 2 lines down the dotted dp. I used the scallop border punch on the long edge. I wrapped hemp around then tied a organdy gold ribbon bow, then tied a silver flower pot charm using silver wire. I added the birthday sentiment hardware. I used the Sizzix layered flowers die cut on pre-embossed dp, adhered 2 paper flowers, then added big pearls for the centers. I stamped the stitched lines for the stems, used a black sharpie and drew the leaves. I used the MS butterfly punch, added pearls for the body.

I made this card while it was snowing outside, can't wait for spring.



StampsFlowers & Friends
AccessoriesSizzix Flower die, gold organdy ribbon, hemp, charm, sharpie pen, paper flowers, pearls, scallop border punch, sewing machine, MS large butterfly punch
Ink:Black stazon
PaperMy Mind's Eye dp, GP white cs, tan pre-embossed dp

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails