Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, March 14, 2011

CC314 Happy Birthday


This is for today's color challenge which is soft suede, baja breeze, crumb cake & neutrals. I didn't have any of the new colors so I hope I came close enough.

I used SU Chocolate Chip cs as the base, layered with SU creamy caramel cs, then bazzill tan textured cs. I stamped the flowers with Walnut Stain distress ink onto DCWV teal textured dp. I used the MM eyelet setter to put brown eyelets in the 3 main flowers. I used the MS border fence punch on SU creamy caramel, then adhered a piece of SU chocolate chip cs on the plain space of the fence. I used the Nesties die for the sentiment using SU creamy caramel cs. I used SU taken with teal ink around the edges, then stamped the sentiment with the walnut distress ink. I also used the MS leaf punch using the DCWV teal dp, added a tan prima flower & a brown button. The sentiment panel is raised with 3D dots. I used the MS triple butterfly punch on SU chocolate chip cs.



Ink:Walnut Stain Distress Ink
AccessoriesMS Triple butterfly punch, MS leaf punch, MS fence border punch, Nesties, MM eyelet setter, brown eyelets, 3D dots, prima flower, button
PaperSU chocolate chip cs, SU creamy caramel cs, DCWV teal textured dp, Bazzill textured tan cs
StampsStampendous Dandle Trio, Studio G $1 clear stamp (sentiment)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails