Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

CAS111 SPRINGSC11


Better late than never I guess. This is for the CAS111 sketch challenge from Lisa Lara CARD.
I used GP white cs as the base. The dotted dp is ran through the CB Diamonds In The Rough folder. I pierced 2 holes in each corner to add 2 blue button brads. I traced a small pattern of the dresden plate out of my quilt book, then traced each one on 8 different dp's. I then cut out & adhered to white cs, again cut out the whole dresden plate, then ran it through the CB Textile folder. I also used a black fine uniball pen to do faux stitching. I stamped the bunny with black stazon, colored with SU markers, then the faux stitching around the circle which I used a medium circle punch. It's raised with 3D squares. I used a bow punch on blue dp & added a pink pearl. (not sure if I like placement of the bow). The sentiment is stamped with black stazon as well as the 3 buttons on the bottom. I colored the buttons with SU markers.
I think this would be ok for the Spotted Canary challenge too.



Ink:Black stazon
Accessoriestracing paper, scissors, SU markers, 3D squares, black fine uniball pen, bow punch, pearl, button brads, CB Diamonds In The Rough folder, CB Textile Folder
PaperDollar Tree Dotted dp, DCWV blue dp, GP white cs, various printed dp's
Stamps:Quilts Give Comfort

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails