Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

CAS109 Splash



This is for the CAS theme challenge is "humor". I don't know what processed me to buy this stamp at Big Lots for $2.00, maybe because it was cheap. I stamped the image with black stazon on GP white cs, used a large square punch then colored with SU markers. I used light blue cs, ran it through the CB Swirls folder. I used an oblong (4 in one) punch, then hand wrote the sentiment with a black fine sharpie. I used pop dots on both the sentiment & the image panel.
This is a 4X4 card, the base of the card is GP white cs.



Stamps:Inkadinkado Wood Stamps
Accessories:CB Swirls folder, large square punch, 4 in on oblong punch, pop dots, SU markers, black fine sharpie
Paper:light blue cs, GP white cs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails