Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WT310 What's The Word, Bird?



This is for the Ways To Use It challenge which is Gradient using silhouette stamping.
I used SU creamy caramel as the base. I used the MM corner rounder on the bottom edges. I layered with teal printed dp from 29th Street. I then used another double sided dp from 29th Street flipped it to use the brown side, then the printed side as the 1st layer. I also used the MM corner rounder just on the bottom corners. I used a scallop border punch on the same brown dp. I then stamped the bird directly on the dp with black stazon, then colored the bird with a black sharpie to give it more black. I used the MS branch punch on the teal printed dp, added a cream prima flower & a tan brad for the center. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon.

TFL!



Paper:SU creamy caramel, 29th Street double sided dp
Accessories:MS Branch punch, black fine sharpie, prima flower, tan brad, MM corner rounder, scallop border punch
Stamps:Dimensions Crafts $1 clear stamps, Inkadinko clear stamps
Ink:Black stazon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails