Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WT308 Flower Hearts



Today's challenge to make something to do with hearts. I chose to make flowers. I used SU chocolate chip cs as the base. I also used SU chocolate chip as the 2nd layer, ran it through the CB Distress Stripes. I cut 1/8" strips of SU old olive cs for the stems, used the MS leaf punch adhered the leaves with 3D dots. I used the CB small heart die cuts on SU rose romance cs for the flowers, then ran the hearts through the CB swiss dot folder. I added prima flowers, then hot glued the green buttons on. I used a scallop border punch on SU rose romance cs adhered it underneath the teal dp. I tied a olive green ribbon, added 3 small prima flowers, then attached gold adhesive beads to the center.
It was to late to change the smaller flower after I realized it was to low, but I think it looks ok, do you?



Paper:SU chocolate chip cs, SU old olive cs, SU rose romance, teal dp
Accessories:CB Distressed Stripes folder, CB Swiss Dot folder, CB Heart die cuts, MS leaf punch, scallop border punch, prima flowers, adhesive gold beads, 3D dots, ribbon, buttons

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails