Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

T-Shirt Bags



My 2 girls and last minute went to Michaels, they were giving classes on how to make bags from t-shirts. I thought my girls were a little to young, but the lady said it was perfect for them, but you need supervision because of the scissors.
Kaitlyn who is 7 made the pink one & Erin who is 6 made the purple one. They picked out zafari ribbon, cut a scoop off the neck, cut the sleeves from the inside, then cut the bottoms into strips, tied knots...and you got a bag.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails