Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SC321 Wish



This is for today's sketch challenge. I don't know why I had difficulties with deciding what to do. I started making a surfer card, didn't turn out that way. Anyways....

I used unknown peach cs as the base, I ran it through the CB Swiss Dot folder. The green printed dp is from my new Mariposa Matstack DCWV. I tied white ribbon to hide the seam. I used a medium square punch on GP white cs, then added S.E.I. alphabet stickers. I layered with Bazzill Olive cs. All for squares are raised with 3D dots. I added a felt olive butterfly I got at the Michaels $1 bin, (you get 24 butterflies) to the top right corner.



Paper:Bazzill Olive cs, GP white cs, unknown peach cs, DCWV Mariposa Matstack dp
Accessories: alphabet stickers, medium square punch, 3D dots, ribbon, CB Swiss Dot folder, felt butterfly

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails