Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SC319 Perfect Form



I was wide awake when Roxi sent email notification for today's challenge, now it's almost 1:00am & barely posting my card. I used DCWV textured teal cs as the base. The pattern paper is from Colorbok called Black Dress. I used the MS Border punch on the SU basic black cs strip, then layered with SU pink cs. I used my eyelet setter to add the black eyelets to each corner. I tied a black ribbon around the pink cs then tied a knot. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon on GP white cs. I added 2 primas flowers then a mini black brad for the center, the flower is raised using a 3D dot. I added mini adhesive white pearls to the points of the border punch. I used the MS score pal, scored 4 lines on the bottom of the teal cs. I added 3 medium adhesive pearls as well.



Ink:Black stazon
Paper: DCWV teal textured cs, Colorbok Black Dress dp, SU basic black cs, GP white cs, SU pink cs
Stamps:SU I Like Your Style
Accessories:Martha Stewart Score Pal, pearls, 3D dot, primas flowers, eyelet setter, black eyelets, mini black brads, ribbon, MS border punch

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails