Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SC318 Embossed Butterfly



I'm hoping this works for today's sketch challenge. I used SU Basic Black cs as the base. I layered with Cloud 9 Design pink dp. The also used SU Basic Black cs as the 2nd layer. The pink/cream embossed dp is Anne Griffin. I tied a stretchy black ribbon and actually made a real bow. I stamped the butterfly with versa mark onto the Cloud 9 pink dp, used black embossing powder & heat gun to set. I then cut out the butterfly. I added a medium pearl for the head. I used a small piece of tacky tape underneath the butterfly just enough for the wings to stand out. I added a medium pearl on each corner of the 1st layer.



Stamps:MS Butterfly Clear Stamps
Accessories:Heat gun, black embossing powder, stretchy black ribbon, medium pearls, scissors, tacky tape
Ink:Versa Mark Ink
Paper:Anne Griffin embossed dp, Cloud 9 dp, SU basic black

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails