Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SC210 CC310 Butterflies


I decided to combine the color challenge & the sketch challenge. The color challenge was to use yellow, blue, green & twine.
I used SU old olive cs as the base. I ran it through the CB Floral Fantasy folder. I layered all the panels with Bazzill Navy cs. I used a flower adhesive dp on one panel, on the other panel, I used yellow embossed dotted dp. I stamped the butterflies with versa mark on GP white cs. I used Antiquities Ocher embossing powder then heat gun to set. I added blue adhesive pearls to each butterfly. I used the SU Matt Stack, pierced holes on the corners of the white panel. The panel is raised with 3D dots. I also tied bakers twine to the dotted panel, then added a birthday hardware with tacky tape. I also added larger blue adhesive pearls to each corner of the flower dp.
I'm wondering if it's to many pearls on the butterflies.



Stamps:Hampton Arts Butterflies Silhouettes
Ink:Versa Mark
Paper: SU Old Olive cs, GP white cs, flower adhesive dp, embossed dotted dp, bazzill navy blue cs
Accessories:heat gun, Antiquities Ocher embossing powder, 3D dots, CB Floral Fantasy folder, blue pearls, bakers twine, hardware, SU matt stack, piercer

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails