Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

QFTD49 Happy Smiles


Congratulations Karen aka redbugdriver for being Queen For The Day. I chose this cute flower card as my
INSPIRATION.

I used SU Lime card stock as the base. I had bought these pre made pleated wedding buttons Martha Stewart at Big Lots for $1.00, which were pins...so I took the 3rd layer off, stamped the sentiment on GP white cs with SU Only Orange ink & added a medium pearl for the center. I used a medium circle punch. I adhered it directly onto the circle that said VIP. I used a thin piece of green ribbon for the stem. I stamped the leaves with SU old olive ink onto SU old olive cs, cut out & adhered them to the stem.



Stamps:Hero Arts Special Messages
Paper:SU Lime cs, GP white cs, SU old olive cs
Ink:SU Only Orange, SU Old Olive
Accessories:scissors, pearls, medium cricle punch, MS pre-made pleated buttons, ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails