Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pinwheel Quilted Flowers



I was going to make a bigger version of my quilted rose card, but went the opposite direction. I used the small square punch on different colors of cs. I then cut into triangles. I also made the butterflies the same way. I cut 2 thin strip of green cs for the stems. The base of the card is SU Creamy Caramel. I then used the CB Sawtooth folder for the embossing. I added a 3D sentiment in the right corner.
I'm hooked making quilted cards by using paper.



Accessories:CB Sawtooth Folder, silver beads, scissors, 3D sentiment
Paper:Variety of SU cs, SU creamy caramel cs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails