Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

IC273 Thanks So Much



This is for the inspiration challenge. We were to choose from the Serena & Lily website, so I picked the Bold & Graphic which is THIS.

I kind of took a little idea of the different designs to make my card.
I used SU basic black as the base. I layered with GP white cs, I used a heart open corner punch on the bottom 2 corners, I adhered a small piece of SU lime green cs underneath so the opening of the hearts would show through. I added a mini adhesive pearl to each heart. I used SU lime green cs, then used the MS Score to score diagonal lines then used the white Signo Gel pen over the scored lines. I used the Sizzix branch die cut on SU basic black. I used the Sizzix Die Cut flowers on SU basic black cs, then used used a flower punch for the centers and ran both pieces through the CB Swiss Dot folder. I added a big pearl for the centers. I used the MS triple butterfly punch with the SU basic black cs. I also stamped the sentiment with black stazon.
I think I like my card, I'm happy with it.



Accessories:Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder, MS Triple Butterfly punch, heart open corner punch, Sizzix branch die cut, Sizzix flower die cut, pearls, MS Score, White Signo Gel pen
Paper:SU Basick Black cs, SU Lime Green cs, GP white cs
Ink:Black stazon
Stamps:Studio G $1 clear stamps

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails