Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Friday, February 18, 2011

IC272 Orange Garden



This is for the inspiration challenge. We were to choose something from WallTAT website & I chose these cool flowers that were on a CAR.
The base of the card is GP white cs. I stamped the big flowers with SU Only Orange ink, then colored them in with the SU Only Orange Marker. I used a mini flower punch on SU Pumpkin Pie cs. I used a ruler to draw in the straight lines with the SU Only Orange Marker...(need another marker, the fine tip is out almost). I added mini gold adhesive beads to all the flowers. I used the MS Butterfly punch on SU Pumpkin Pie cs, adhered it to the white cs & added medium gold beads.

I had to ask my 7yr daughter what to name my card, she came up with Orange Garden which was perfect.



Stamps:Fiskas Clear Stamps (not sure)
Paper:GP white cs
Accessories:MS Butterfly Punch, SU Marker, mini flower punch, gold beads, ruler
Ink:SU Only Orange

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails