Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

FS212 Enjoy



Congrats to CorieFoster for being Featured Stamper. I chose this lovely card to use as my challenge CARD.
I used GP white cs as the base. I just bought a mat stack at Big Lots for $3.00 for 24 sheets of surfing/beach paper. I used SU basic black with the scallop border punch, adhered yellow ribbon, tied a bow & added mini pearls to the scallop. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon.

Things I changed: used dp instead of stamps for main panel, added pearls & changed color scheme


Stamps:Studio G $1 clear stamps
Accessories:ribbon, pearls, scallop border punch
Paper:SU Basic Black cs, Big Lots mat stack beach dp (unknown name), GP white cs
Ink:Black stazon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails