Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

FS211 My Sunny Friend



Congratulations to Cookie aka StampGroover for being Featured Stamper. I love her simple cards. I chose the Friends CARD.
I used GP white cs as the base. I stamped the image with black stazon & added colored pearls to the center of the flowers. I then tied a white ribbon around the card.

Things I changed: image, replaced jewels with pearls



Paper:GP white cs
Accessories:ribbon, colored pearls
Ink:Black stazon
Stamps:Michaels $1 wood stamps

1 comment:

Cookie said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to play today on SCS FS! I am honored and your card is so CUTE! Have a great week! Hugs...Cookie

Related Posts with Thumbnails