Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Crayon Quilt


This quilt was a request from my mom to make a quilt for a little girl. My mom bought everything included the batting. I never worked with Moda Fabrics & after working with it, it sure was nice. Great quality. All fabrics are 100% cotton. This quilt is called Trip Around The World. I used the directions from Eleanor Burns, my all time favorite quilter. I just love to follow Eleanor's directions so easy.



This is the back of the quilt. I decided to put some of the polka dots fabric in between the blues, because I didn't quite have enough blue. I think it turned out well. It was my mom's idea a long time ago to add a different strip down the middle.


1 comment:

Laura VanVleet said...

This is wonderful! The pattern works great with these fabrics. What a great quilt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails