Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, February 14, 2011

CAS106 Hi



I took my inspiration from NancyK's CARD.
This is a 4X4 card using SU Creamy Caramel cs. I used the MS flower border punch on the top layer. The printed flower dp is Cloud 9, I stitched around the edges with cream thread, it's not perfect that's what's bugging me. I layered with Cloud 9 dp's, then used adhesive chipboard letters for the sentiment. I added a satin brown ribbon underneath. I also added 2 ready made 3D cream paper flowers with sparkles & pearls which is adhered with 3D dots.



Accessories:3D ready made paper flowers, 3D dots, satin brown ribbon, sewing machine, thread, chipboard adhesive letters, MS Flower border punch
Paper:Cloud 9 dp's, SU creamy caramel

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails