Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

CAS105 Butterflies



Today's CAS challenge was to use peach parfait, poppy parade, daffodil delight & white, well since I didn't have the exact colors I hope I came close.
I used GP white cs as the base. I also used it as the 2nd layer, ran it through the CB swiss dot folder, used the MM corner rounder on the top 2 corners. I used the MS Lace border punch on the bottom, added a strip of lace, then tied a satin bow. I had these sentiment hardwares that say "happy birthday" so I adhered it right above the lace. I used the MS butterfly punch on all 3 butterflies on DCWV adhesive dp's, added 3 silver adhesive beads to each butterfly and adhered just the bodies so they stand out more.



Paper: DCWV adhesive dp's, GP white cs
Accessories:CB Swiss Dot folder, MS butterfly punch, lace, satin cording, adhesive silver beads, MS Lace border punch, MM corner rounder, sentiment hardware

1 comment:

Frozenstamper said...

Love your bright butterflies! Cute punch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails