Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, January 31, 2011

TLC310 Peach Flowers



It's 1:36am on a work night, but I couldn't wait to do this challenge for tomorrow. Today's challenge is Heat Embossing on Dry Embossing. I used GP white cs as the base. I used the CB Script folder on GP white cs. I used my embossing buddy, then used the brayer with versa mark ink, rolled over the script embossed cs, then used white embossing powder, then heat gun to set. I used the CB to cut the nesties & emboss with GP white cs. I stamped the birdcage with SU Old olive ink, then added gold adhesive beads to the top & bottom. The panel is raised with 3D dots. My pen pal on Kotas here on SCS made me these wonderful paper flowers, so I decided to adhere these on each side. I used the MS Branch punch on SU Old Olive cs. I added medium white pearls to the centers of the flowers.



Stamps:SU Love Blooms
Accessories:Handmade paper flowers, medium white pearls, MS Branch punch, gold adhesive beads, 3D dots, heat gun, white embossing powder, CB Script folder, embossing buddy, brayer
Paper:GP White cs, SU Old Olive cs
Ink:Versa Mark ink, SU Old Olive ink

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails