Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, January 24, 2011

TLC309 Faux Laughter



This is for the technique challenge 309 which is faux tile. I had to stop at Michaels today in order to work on this challenge. I actually like the results even though I took about 8 pictures, even switched to the BIG camera but still couldn't get the right glare.
I used SU old olive cs as the base. I stamped the image on GP white cs with black stazon, colored with SU markers. I then cut 6 pieces, used Glossy Accents over each piece after it dried for 15 min. I was able to adhere it the SU summer sun cs. I layered with SU basic black & Bazzill purple cs. The sentiment is stamped with black stazon on GP white cs again layered with the same cs. The sentiment panel is raised with 3D dots. I added 3 purple dew drops.

It's 12:15am, finished before 1:00am which is my goal lately.
I'll will be making more of these cool cards, addicting.

You can find the faux tile technique HERE.



Stamps:Stampendous Peony Panel, Inkadinkado sentiment clear stamps
Paper:SU old olive cs, SU basic black, SU summer sun, GP white cs, Bazzill purple textured cs
Accessories:Glossy Accents, dew drops, 3D dots, SU markers
Ink:black stazon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails