Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SC317 Good Friend



This is for today's challenge. I used teal textured cs as the base. The flower dp is from Bloom Grow. I stamped the image with black stazon on GP white cs. I only colored the bird, then I stamped the bird again, colored with a SU marker, cut out, raised it with a 3D dot then Glossy Accents on the bird. I added a mini gold adhesive bead to the top of the bird cage. I layered with SU Summer Sun & teal textured cs. I also stamped the sentiment with black stazon, layered with the same teal textured cs. I used the SU Matt Stack to pierce holes on 2 corners of the sentiment. I added a small prima flower, added a light teal rhinestone for the center. The sentiment panel is raised with 3D dots. I also added 3 pinkish epoxy 3D sticker dots.

I wasn't sure if I should of colored the birdcage so I left it.



Stamps:Studio 112 $1 clear stamps
Paper:Teal textured cs, GP white cs, Bloom Grow flower dp, DCWV tiny yellow checkered dp
Ink:Black stazon
Accessories:3D dots, Glossy Accents, SU marker, epoxy 3D sticker dots, rhinestones, prima flower, tiny gold bead, scissors, SU Matt Stack, piercer

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails