Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

QFTD45 Blizzard



Congratulations Heather for being picked as Queen For The Day. I chose this cute blizzard CARD.

We were also to make a COLD card too. I needed to make a baby card who's mother has decorated her new baby boy's room as polar bears & penguins. I used SU Real Red cs as the base. I layered with GP white cs, ran both pieces through the CB Swiss Dots folder. I tore the bottom to make it look hilly. I stamped the penguin with black stazon on GP white cs, cut out the ice around the penguin & put him underneath the bottom portion of the snow. I colored his heart nose with a SU Real Red marker. I stamped the polar bear with black stazon on GP white cs. I used the 2 way glue pen & added SU White Flock on the bear, cut out and adhered him on the bottom too. I used the MS Snowflake punch & unknown small snowflake punch. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon & added a small red heart bead.

I won this stamping set from Mark's Finest papers on the SC300 challenge.



Stamps:Mark's Finest Papers Holiday Collection, Studio G $1 clear stamps
Accessories:CB Swiss Dot folder, SU Real Red marker, red heart bed, scissors, SU white flock, 2 way glue, MS Snowflake punch, unknown small snowflake punch
Paper:SU Real Red cs, GP White cs
Ink:Black stazon

1 comment:

Crystal said...

AWWW Connie this is sooo SWEET!

Related Posts with Thumbnails