Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

QFTD44 Butterflies for Pam



WOW! Congratulations Pam for being chosen as Queen For The Day. I've always loved your gallery. I chose this pretty butterflies CARD.

I used SU Basic Black as the base. I layered with white linen cs. I used my SU Matt Stack to pierce 3 holes to add 3 mini black brads along the side. I layered with SU basic black cs, then again with the white linen cs. I used SU Summer Sun cs, ran it through the CB Swiss Dots folder. I had a piece of window sheet (I think that's what it's called), someone gave to me, cut it to size to fit the Summer Sun cs. I used Zots on each corner to adhere the window sheet, then added medium white pearls to the corners. I used the new MS Butterfly punch all over the page twice on the white and summer sun cs. I used a hand punch with tiny holes, punched 12 dots & adhered them to the butterflies. (It wasn't easy) I also added mini adhesive mini pearls for the body of the butterfly. I ran a piece of yellow dotted ribbon through a small ribbon slider, luckily the ribbon matched the card stock.

This is my 1st QFTD challenge, it was fun.

Things I changed: colors, window sheet, cuttlebug folder



Accessories:CB Swiss folder, ribbon, ribbon slider, MS Butterfly punch all over the page, small hole hand punch, zots, mini adhesive white pearls, medium adhesive white pearls
Paper:SU Basic Black cs, SU Summer Sun cs, white linen cs, window sheet

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails