Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Kids cards



My 7yr daughter wanted to make a card with me for the Featured Stamper. It was actually her idea to use hearts rather than butterflies. She changed hers up a little by raising the solid heart with a 3D dot. She also added a mini rhinestone to the sentiment on the letter "i". I let her use my SU inks and the dp is from Basic Grey. The sentiment is stamped with black stazon.



My 6yr old daughter wanted to make a card for her little girlfriend. I let her pick out 6 dp's from Joanns today, she loves cheetah prints & cut up different shapes, layered them. She added glitter star stickers and stamped the sentiment with white pigment ink on black cs.

2 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Connie, I love that your daughters craft with you! I love this version with the popped heart, too! Thanks so much for playing along this week.

Sharon said...

Cute! My grandkids love to come and play in Gramma's craft room...they have their own drawer with goodies in it. Your girls did a great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails