Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

IC269 Fairy



Today's inspiration challenge was to choose something from Rooms by Zoya. I chose this fairy FABRIC.
I used burgundy bazzill cs as the base. I layered with pale pink SU cs (not sure of color). I stamped the image with black stazon on watercolor paper, colored with primascolor pencils, mineral spirits & blending stumps. I used the 2 way glue on the strawberry, added Diamond Dust. I layered with green cs. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon on GP white cs, used a medium circle punch then again used the medium scallop circle punch. I added a pink rhinestone flower on the center of the sentiment to hide the image. I added 3 pink pearls to the side. I had this sheer pretty ribbon so I used it across the card because I couldn't find the right dp to use. The panel & sentiment are both adhered with 3D dots.

I was so excited last night that the challenge was posted early, however I couldn't stay up to do it, I was pooped. This is for an 8yr old girl who's birthday is today.



Stamps:SU Fairies, Hero Arts sentiments
Accessories:Primascolor pencils, flower rhinestone, pearls, diamond dust, 2 way glue, mineral spirits, 3D dots, blending stumps, wide sheer ribbon
Ink:Black stazon
Paper:Bazzill burgundy cs, green cs, watercolor paper, GP white cs, pale pink SU cs

1 comment:

zoyab said...

Rooms by ZoyaB was so excited to see this! What a wonderful use of our website for inspiration. We love this card and hope you will check our website often for more ideas. We are anticipating some exciting updates so be sure to keep us in your favorites!

http://www.roomsbyzoyab.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails