Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Friday, January 21, 2011

IC268 Tribute Barbie


This is for the inspiration challenge to pick something from the Barbie website, I chose this beautiful DRESS I fell in love with the gold.

I used shimmery blue cs but flipped it over, not sure what kind of blue it is. I used the versa mark ink with Doodle This all over, then used gold embossing powder & heat gun to set directly onto the blue cs. The base of the card is the same shimmery cs which is on the inside. I added light pink adhesive rhinestones with small white & blue rhinestones. I tied a sheer teal/blue ribbon with gold wire & added a gold high heel charm.

I told my 6yr daughter that I loved this dress, she told me I didn't have the body for it....my gosh, kids say the cutest things.



Stamps:Doodle This
Accessories:heat gun, sheer ribbon, gold wire, gold high heel charm, adhesive rhinestones, gold embossing powder
Paper:Blue shimmery double sided cs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails