Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Friday, January 14, 2011

IC267 White Roses



This is for this weeks inspiration challenge. I chose this pretty NAIL ART No. 103

I used shimmery hot pink cs as the base, used the MM corner rounder. I stamped the roses & vines with versa mark ink, then used white embossing powder & heat gun to set. I tied an organdy white ribbon, then used the heat gun to shrink the bow.

Thanks for posting early, now I have to make a little boy card.

My 2 little girls was loving this site for sure.



Stamps:Roses In Winter
Accessories:heat gun, white embossing powder, white organdy ribbon, MM corner rounder
Paper:shimmery hot pink cs

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails