Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

FS208 Thoughts of You



Congratulations Sue aka (TillyMint) for being Featured Stamper. I chose this CARD.

I used GP white cs as the base. I layered with SU Not Quite Navy cs. I had just bought a paper pack from Joanns of different blues & another pack of different pinks. The 3 different panels are made by Cloud 9 Design. I used the MS Picket Fence border punch, wrapped a piece of DMC floss across the bottom of the fence. I used the MS Triple Butterfly punch on Not Quite Navy & again with the middle panel light blue for the smaller butterfly & added a blue pearl to the center. I used a tiny blue pearl on the flower on the middle panel. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon onto a white tag, sponged around the edges with Not Quite Navy ink. I also added a blue/silver rhinestone brad to the center of the knitted white flower & adhered it just above the tag.

Things I changed: Color scheme & punches



Stamps:SU Fairies
Accessories:blue pearls, knitted flower, blue/silver rhinestone brad, DMC floss, MS Triple Butterfly punch, MS Picket Fence border punch, sponge & tag
Ink:SU Not Quite Navy, Black stazon
Paper:GP white cs, SU Not Quite Navy cs, Cloud 9 Design dp's

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails