Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

FS207 Hearts For You



Congratulations to Emily aka artsy_em for being Featured Stamper. I chose this cool butterfly CARD.

I used GP white cs as the base. I had just bought this dp at Joanns by Basic Grey called Fields. I adhered it as my background. I stamped the hearts with different SU colors, again I got these Fiskars Punch Love clear stamps on the clearance section at Joanns for $4.97, you get 15 stamps. I added mini clear adhesive heart rhinestones on each heart. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon. The white panel is raised with 3D dots.

It was my 7yr daughter that suggested we do hearts instead of butterflies....she made a card too.

Things I changed: Image, added dp & sentiment



Stamps:Fiskars Punch Love clear stamps, $1 Studio G wooden stamp
Paper:Basic Grey dp, GP white cs
Ink:black stazon, SU Bashful Blue, SU Baroque Burgundy, SU Eggplant Evy, SU Certainly Celery

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Connie! I love the colours of the hearts and the little rhinestones! Thanks so much for casing one of my favourite Papertrey cards!

Related Posts with Thumbnails