Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

FS205 Cattitude


Congratulations to UKJem for being Featured Stamper.We were suppose to chose a card to case and make it our own. I chose this cute CAT card.
I used SU Chocolate Chip cs as the base. I layered with SU Really Rust I think cs, ran it through the CB Swiss Dot folder. I cut a strip of SU Green Galore cs, ran it through the CB Swiss Dot folder, used the piercing tool & SU Matt Stack to pierce the 3 holes, added 3 brown square brads on each side. I stamped the cat with black stazon on watercolor paper. I used a fine black sharpie to make a square around the image, added 2 dashes on each side. I used mineral spirits, blending stumps & primascolor pencils to color the image. I layered the image using the same cs as the rest of the card. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon. I added a mini rust adhesive rhinestone to the tag of the collar.
I'm glad I finally used this cute kitty, I've been hoarding it for awhile now, this was perfect. I don't even own a cat, my 7yr old daughter is allergic.

Things I changed: image, used Cuttlebug, less brads, changed the black cs to brown



Stamps:Recollections Meow Meow Clear Stamps for the Kitty, Inkadinkado Clear Stamps for the sentiment
Ink:Black stazon
Accessories:CB Swiss Dot folder, mineral spirits, blending stumps, primascolor pencils, square brads, fine black sharpie pen, SU Matt Stack & piercer
Paper:watercolor paper, SU Really Rust cs I think, SU Chocolate Chip, SU Green Galore cs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails