Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

FS204 Happy Deer



Congratulations to Mirasa aka whiterockmama for being Featured Stamper. I chose this punch FLOWER as my inspiration.
I made the base with SU Chocolate Chip cs. I used a medium circle punch on GP white cs, ran them through the CB Distressed Sripes folder. I used the MS deer punch on SU Chocolate cs. I used a white Signa pen to make tiny white dots for the eyes, then adhered the deer to the circles, not all the way, I wanted to make the deer stand out more. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon for the center circle.
I think this would make a perfect card for my BIL's birthday, do you think?

After gluing all the circles, I realized the middle row is further down from the top row, didn't want to start over.

Things I changed: punch, circles & colors


Paper:SU Chocolate Chip cs, GP white cs
Ink:Black stazon
Accessories:CB Distressed Stripes folder, MS Deer Punch, medium circle punch, white Signa pen
Stamps:SU Teeny Tinies

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails