Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

CC304 Love


The color challenge was to use red, silver & white. I don't know why I had trouble with the color combo, but I finally came up with this.
The base of the card is SU Real Red cs. I layered with GP white cs, ran it through the CB Hearts folder. I used versa mark ink on the chip board letters, used silver embossing powder, then heat gun to set. I added a red button with DMC white floss. I then tied a red satin ribbon & bow. I added 2 mini silver adhesive beads to each top corner.



Paper:SU Real Red CS, GP White CS
Ink:Versa Mark Ink
Accessories:CB Hearts folder, heat gun, silver embossing powder, chip board letters, button, DMC floss, satin ribbon, adhesive silver beads

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Gorgeous! I love the elegant simplicity! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails