Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, January 3, 2011

CAS100 My 1st Kiss



This is my 1st time doing the kissing technique. I have to admit that I had trouble at first, but I think I may try this again. I used GP white cs as the base. I stamped the shadow flower with SU More Mustard. I used a background stamp from Great Impressions using SU Baroque Burgundy ink. I then tied white DMC floss on the buttons, then adhered the buttons on with the hot glue gun. I used my sewing machine to stitch the stems leading up to the flowers. The sentiment is stamped with SU More Mustard.

You can find the kissing technique HERE.



Stamps:SU Shapes & Shadows, Great Impressions Background stamp, Hero Arts Willing Heart Message
Paper:GP White CS
Accessories: sewing machine, buttons, thread, DMC floss, hot glue gun
Ink:SU More Mustard, SU Baroque Burgundy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails