Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Snowman Candy Bar Wrappers



I've been wanting to make these cute snowman candy bar wrappers for the longest time. I found a great tutorial at Kerry's Paper Crafts which is HERE.

All I did was print the snowman template on my ink jet printer using GP white cs. I used homespun fabrics for the hat & scarves. I tied green wire on the hat, then tied Christmas twine to cover the wire. To cute if you ask me. These will be for the guys in the receiving department, they are always helpful when I need it.

Thanks for the inspiration, I may make these my kids classes next season.



Paper:GP White CS
Accessories: Green wire, Christmas twine, template, homespun fabric, sewing machine, candy bars

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails