Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Simple Holiday Cards



I made my original in the F4A42 On The Fly challenge which you can see HERE, we were suppose to make a card in less than 15 minutes. I did that, so I decided to make 8 more using the circle punch within the red cs, then stamped the sentiment with black stazon so it shows through. I used different fabric red brads for the centers of the flowers. I stamped the flowers with versa mark ink on GP white cs. I used white embossing powder, then heat gun to set and cut the flowers. There's 2 flowers on each card.



Accessories:fabric brads, scissors, heat gun, white embossing powder, circle punch
Ink:Black stazon, Versa mark ink
Paper:GP white CS, SU Real Red CS
Stamps:Doodle This

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails