Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

SC312 CC303 Navy Flowers



I thought I would combine the 2 challenges to make my co-worker a birthday card. The color challenge was to use Night of Navy, Old Olive, neutrals & Daffodil Delight. I didn't have the Daffodil Delight so I substituted the yellow cs.
I started with SU Old Olive cs as the base, layered with Bazzill Navy Blue cs & misc SU yellow cs. I ran the GP white cs through the CB Swiss Dot folder. I stamped the image with Night of Navy ink, used the piercing tool to make the holes in the top & bottom corners. I layered with the same colored cs. The Old Olive strip across the top is also ran through the CB Swiss Dot folder. I tied 2 navy blue organdy ribbons underneath the image panel. The image is raised using 3D dots. I then used the MS triple butterfly punch, then added a smaller butterfly with a small adhesive pearl for the center. I added 2 mini pearls on the navy flowers as well.



Stamps:Stampabilities Floral Silhouette 2
Ink:SU Night of Navy
Accessories: adhesive pearls, organdy ribbon, MS triple butterfly punch, CB Swiss Dot folder, 3D dots, SU Matt Stack, piercing tool
Paper:Unknown SU yellowish cs, Bazzill Navy blue cs, GP white cs, SU Old Olive cs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails