Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Kids Holiday Cards



My daughter made a small holiday card for her teacher. She stamped the sentiment with black stazon, colored with markers on white cs. She then liked the idea of tilting the olive cs, added 3D dots underneath the white cs. She then added 3 lime green adhesive rhinestone to the top.



My 6yr old daughter wanted to make a holiday card by using the snowman I stamped after it ended up being to small for my card. I used 2way glue on the snowman, used SU flock. I then used 2way glue underneath the snowman, used Diamond Dust. Erin stamped snowflakes with versa mark ink on cream cs, then used silver beads in the centers. She drew the big black snowflake with a black sharpie pen and added a silver bead. I also drew the black lines on the bottom, used the 2way glue and then added glitter. She stamped the sentiment from the SU Frosty set with black stazon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails