Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Glass Ornaments



My girls wanted to make these for their teachers & each one for their special friends. They stamped the images with black stazon on the shrinky dinks paper, colored with markers...I helped them cut the shapes out, punch a small hole, tied a string then rolled them inside each ornament. I baked them in the oven at 325 degrees for 2.5 minutes. They added white snowflake stuff, I helped them again with tying the ribbons.



Accessories:Glass Ornaments, shrinky dink paper, oven, scissors, markers, snowflake stuff, string, ribbon, black stazon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails