Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

FS200 Snow Fun



Today's Featured Stamper was to create a card by picking a Featured Stamper that I haven't cased yet, at least I don't think I have. I chose this CARD by PickleTree back in 2008 she was Featured Stamper 59.

I started with SU Real CS as the base. I layered with GP White cs. I used the MS Lace Border Punch on the bottom of the white cs. I layered with Teal Textured CS, I ran the top part of the Teal CS with the CB Swiss Dot folder and the bottom I used the MS Lace Border Punch. I cut 3 strips of the GP white cs, used scissors to make the snow look hilly. I used my 2 way glue on the edges of the hills, then sprinkled Diamond Dust to give it sparkle. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon. I stamped the snowman with black stazon, colored with SU Markers, cut out and stuck him on with 3D dot, the bottom portion of the snowman is underneath the hill because he was to tall. I tied a red satin ribbon. I used my versa mark pen on the brad snowflakes, cut the prongs off and used silver embossing powder, then used the heat gun to set. The snowflakes are adhered with sticky Zots.

Things I changed: CB folder, omitted the MS snowflake punch for snowflake brads, satin ribbon

I've always was a big fan of PickleTree, thanks for the inspiration.



Stamps
:Reflections Clear Christmas Stamps, Studio G $1 clear stamps
Paper:SU Real Red Cs, GP White Cs, Teal Textured CS]
Ink:Black Stazon
Accessories:CB Swiss Dot Folder, MS Lace Border Punch, Satin Ribbon, snowflake brads, sticky Zots, scissors, 2 way glue, Diamond Dust, silver embossing powder, heat gun, 3D dots, SU Markers, versa mark pen

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

This is terrific Connie.. I love the color combination.. Wish we would have gotten some snow.. Great job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails