Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Butterfly Note Card Box



I've been wanting to try to make one of these cute little boxes. I used SU cardstocks & misc dps for the box. I used a border punch around the edges. I bought these cute little MS paper doilies with my 50% coupon, used a medium circle punch for the center then used the MS anywhere butterfly punch and the MS triple butterfly punch, then added small adhesive pearls. I tweaked the instructions a bit to make the lid fit better.

Here's the box TUTORIAL.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails