Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Baby Snowman Candy Bar Wrappers


After making my regular size snowman candy bar wrappers, I wanted to try and make them using the mini Hershey Bars. I started out with 12 of them for $1.00, ended up making only 3 of them, somehow on my crafting table 8 of them were missing & I have a sneaky suspension that my daughters ate them.
This time, I cut a piece of 3.5 X 3.5 piece of GP white cs, taped the back with double sided tape. I drew the dotted eyes, buttons & mouth with a black sharpie pen. I used a q-tip to make the cheeks with SU rose romance. I also cut an orange triangle out of sparkled adhesive dp. I used scraps of homespun fabric for the hats & scares. I tied the hats with green wire and again with medium size hemp.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails