Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Teaching Erin to sew





After teaching my 7yr old daughter Kaitlyn how to sew yesterday, my 6yr old daughter Erin wanted to try the sewing too, of course. I let Erin get the feel of it first by using some scrap fabric and she stitched lines going up & down. Erin wanted to start sewing blocks together. I let her pick whatever color blocks I had cut from previous projects and she chose purples. She ended up sewing 16 squares together & she said she's ready to make a tote bag, isn't that cute? I'm going to have to bring out my 3rd sewing machine, that way all 3 of us could sew together. Mother & daughter's time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails