Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Simple Snowman Cards



I wanted to try and make a card using my pre-embossed cards from DCWV. I stamped the snowman inside the square with black stazon. I drew the lines with a black fine sharpie pen. I used my 2 way glue on the snowman's body and the ground. I then used my SU Flock to make it look fluffy. I used SU markers to color the clothes. I stamped tiny snowflakes with black stazon and added tiny adhesive rhinestones to the centers. I also added one for the ball of the hat. I then added medium red adhesive rhinestones to each corner. I had snowflake confetti and added one to the top left corner, added a large adhesive red rhinestone to the center. The snowflake is attached with a 3D dot. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon on the bottom right corner.

I may have to try more of these, I only made 3 of these.



Accessories:SU markers, all sorts of adhesive rhinestones, SU flock, 2 way glue, snowflake confetti, 3D dot, black fine sharpie pen
Paper:DCWV Pre-Embossed Cards
Ink:Black stazon
Stamps:Studio G $1 Clear stamps, Wal-Mart $1 Clear stamps

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails