Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Simple Fall Card


My 7yr old daughter wanted to make a simple fall card so I decided to make one with her. We chose this CARD by Carolynn.
I stamped the images with SU Old Olive, SU Burgundy, SU More Mustard & SU Really Rust. I used a large & medium square punch on GP white cs. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon and added 2 adhesive gold rhinestones. Easy Peasy.

Thanks for the inspiration.



Ink: SU More Mustard, SU Old Olive, SU Burgundy, SU Really Rust, black stazon
Paper:GP white cs, SU Old Olive, SU Really Rust, SU Burgundy, SU More Mustard
Accessories:adhesive rhinestones, medium & large square punch
Stamps:Made From Scratch, Studio G $1 clear stamp

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails