Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pink & black tote bag





My 6yr old has been wanting me to make her little girlfriend a tote bag for several weeks now. We're going to her little friends brother's birthday party tomorrow, I figured this would be a good time to finally give her the tote bag. I let my daughter pick any fabrics in my stash and she chose pinks, blacks & whites. I made the flower by cutting 5 squares which are 3X3, folded them into a triangle, pressed & used a gathering stitching with needle & thread...(I did manage to poke myself several times). I used the hot glue gun to attach the buttons to the flower. I then sewed the flower directly onto the bag with needle & thread. I also sewed a piece of black velcro for the closure. All fabrics are 100% cotton including the batting.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails